I love America the most, because it was the place that I want to visited. Most of my friends went to America. I visited the places that most people doesn't visit, but I don't visited the places that most people have been such as, America, Japan, or Canada. So, I told my parents to visit there. When I went to America, I was really happy. It was over than my thousht! Beautiful trees, flowers, and waterfalls... I can't forget about it.
Travling to America was my latest travel. so L can memorize it very well. Countries such as Europe and Germany is the place that I visited many years ago, so, I can only memorize it by my picture. But America, I visited there at 6th grade. So, I can memorize it by my own memory, so, most of the things are in my head. THe amount of memory from America is a lot larger than others, so, I have more emotional attatchment than other countries.
Lastly, at America, I made many good friends. Usually when I get out of Korea, I became very shy and never talk to forigners, but at America, I firstly talked to the others and made a friend named Julia. She is 18years old and she is really pretty. She always smile, and I think that smile attracts me to say 'Hi' first to her.
In conclusion, the place that I love the most is America. Because, it was the place that I really want to visit before, I can memorize it very well because it is the latest place that I go, and I made good friends at America.

Jihee! First of all, your descriptive essay was good! There are some problems with spelling and tense, but I think you will be able to improve them soon since you try hard. Your idea is well expressed throughout the essay. It is a bit repetitive, so I recommend you to proofread it before posting. I will look forward your next writing assignment!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm Ahyun. Your travel to USA is so interesting. I went to there twice, it was so great. It's other country, so I was feel exciting when I go there. I want to go there . I think you have very good experience. I want to go other country.
ReplyDelete