For 2~3 months violin just sounded as if I'm writing on the blackboard. Because of this sound, i didn't try hard. so my skills didn't improve, and my will got weaker and weaker. I didn't practice it, so, I usually fought with my teacher and mother. so, I think that violin didn't fit to me.
But, one day, i heard that my friend who started lather than i did played better than me, because she practiced harder. i heard her playing which was really good! From that moment, I tried to practice really hard. My skills got better and better. Because of this improvements, my will got back, and I tried harder than before.
Finally, I learned that there is nothing that doesn't match to me if I work hard. So, at last, in the 6th grade, I played violin with my friends at talent show at school. During the show, I felt something that I could change another thing that I'm bad about to good thing. After this experience, i always try hard to work at every situation and try to think positively that there is nothing that i cannot do if I practice hard an enjoy it.
Jihee, good job overall but some of the phrases you used were awkward. In the first paragraph you say that you were confused and that later you discovered that that was just your thought. What exactly was your thought? It isn't clearly shown.
ReplyDelete