Hi everyone! I'm now at the KMLA's 11th floor. This is our second studying period. I'm not sure that I can post this kind of writings, but I'm posting it because, I want to tell somebody about 2012 GLPS camp. We usually learn math, history, debate, writing, and PE. We also went skiing once a week. Our class teacher is history teacher, Mrs. Medeline. We usually post at writing class, Mrs. Palomo's class. She's a little bit scary when we are studying, but she is usually nice to us. Our day begins with pop song. Today's alarm song was Mr. Simple. At 7:00, the alarm rang. And all of the kids ran out of the dormitory to eat breakfast faster. After breakfast, we went to advisor's class. We have to go out until 8:20 not to be late and get yellow card. We study for 4 periods and come back to dormitory to have lunch. Usually GLPS's meals are delicious. And after lunch, we rest a while and study for 3 periods again from 2:20. After this, we eat dinner.
After dinner, we rest with our roommates, and starting at 7:00, we have a self studying period. It's until 9:00 and we usually study books that we bring from home, or do our class's homeworks. We doesn't have much homework, and the classes are always fun. From 9:00 to 10:30, weneat snacks and take a shower. From 10:30 to 11:40, we have a 2nd self studying period. It's optional, so, people who left homeworks, they sign on a list to study. After 2nd studying period, dormitory cerfewed except our bathrooms. We sometimes talk for a while, but, usually, we're too tired, and PAs come in to ours rooms to check that we are sleeping or not. so, we usually sleep right away. Ah! PA is our teachers who is or was a KMLA stdent. They are divided into room PAs and class PAs. We also have TAs, who help us to study. All of them are kind, and they study really well. I think they're quite different with me...ㅠㅠ I think I should end here now. I'll post it again later. Bye~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment