Friday, January 6, 2012

An ode to clock

 An ode to clock

 You always work hard
 I tried to work hard
 Times go fast
 Our life past

 Tik tok you make sound
 Sometimes, it makes my heart pound
 Because I'm waitimgClock Songs
 Because I'm trailing

 Dear clock I love you
 Everybody loves you
 I'm curious who invent you
 I'll be thankful to inventor of you

 I hope you to rest
 But it'll be worst
 You and me are always together
 You make us to gather

 When you are starving
 You make us confusing
 Dear clock, you love me?
 Please always be with me!

3 comments:

  1. I think your ode is very good. Your ode has rhyming and I think you prepared this ode hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. clockyclocky!

    Today morning My alarm clock get broked, so I really agree with thisㅜㅠ

    I think its pretty cool-:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jihee,

    Overall, you wrote a decent ode. Your last stanza, though, was unclear. Writing is thinking; and in this sense, the challenge for a writer is to come up with lines that make sense and words that effectively express a clear message.

    ReplyDelete